TouchNTuff® 83-300 is an ultra-soft Polyisoprene glove suitable for class 100 (ISO 5) cleanroom environments. It offers a comfortable, “second skin” feel for longer wear time and reduced hand fatigue. The latex-free polyisoprene material offers the performance of natural rubber latex without the risk of latex sensitization.
Polyisoprene is common in heavy duty applications as an alternative to natural rubber. Heat build up is lower than natural rubber which improves tear resistance, abrasion, cracking, or rib tearing. These gloves have the same structure of natural rubber without the risk of allergens or irritation often associated with latex or glove powders.
Cleanroom gloves resist chemical with a natural latex, neoprene and nitrile formula. An extra clean manufacturing process guarantees a low level of contaminants, particles, residues, and extractables. prevent particle and bio contaminants from extraneous contamination
Patented Knitted Variable Stitch Design (KVSD) is anatomically matched to the human hand to provide increased flexability, for reduced hand fatigue
ANSI Level 2 cut protection decreases risk of lacerations
ComfortFlex cuff incorporates a padded nylon area providing the wearer with increased comfort and sweat management
Patented Nylon and Kevlar® zonal plaiting on palm and back of hand provides enhanced durability
Enhances grip in light oil conditions with good abrasion resistance
Silicone-free and latex-free for worker and product protection
- Allow comfortable & exact handling of small objects
- Ansell’s HyFlex 11-600 industrial glove it is designed for light & delicate applications in dry environments that require dexterity.
- Offered in white for dirt sensitive application or in black for environments that present some level of dirt
- Stretch nylon liner and polyurethane coating offer tactile sensitivity
- Available in palm-dipped style for added protection or fingerdipped style for maximum tactile sensitivity
Light Duty Chemical Protection
- A preformed fit supports musculoskeletal health during repetitive tasks and improves worker performance.
- Yields a thin barrier while offering superior protection from oils and other irritant fluids.
- ANSELL GRIP™ technology for the handling of wet or oily parts providing enhanced dexterity, grip and comfort.
Microflex Freeform Powder-Free 5 Mil Gloves
When performing light to mid-duty work, Microflex® FreeForm® is a nitrile glove that offers reliable protection and a secure grip.
- Textured fingertips for enhanced grip
- Non-stick properties resists tape and adhesives
- Certified by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)