The World’s Only Stereo Zoom Eyepiece-less Microscope
- 10:1 zoom ratio with a standard magnification range of 6x – 60x
- Multiplied with objective and multiplier lenses to a total magnification of 240x. (see options).
- Exceptionally stable with small footprint and extended reach for restricted bench space.
- Transmitted (substage) illumination (option) permits viewing of a wider range of sample types.
- Adjustable, swing away, boom mount for mounting directly to user’s work surface.
Lynx EVO Eyepiece-less microscopes allow operators use of eyeglasses or safety glasses when inspecting or observing through the viewer.
Floating stage (option) provides sensitive control and accurate sample inspection. Ideal for inspecting fragile samples, or for avoiding contamination by handling.
The Lynx EVO excels for critical component inspection of stents, needles, catheters and ophthalmology instrumentation.
Aerospace companies and subcontractors use Lynx EVO to inspect inbound raw materials and during final inspection.
The patented optics of Lynx EVO provides a pure 3-dimensional high-resolution image for inspection of packaging components and seals.