EVO Cam II and Lynx EVO
Features, Models, & Advantages
EVO Cam II with Low Profile Ergo Stand
- Small footprint providing exceptional stability for high magnification use.
- Transmitted substage illumination (option) permits wider range of sample types.
- Floating stage (option) provides sensitive control, to accurate inspection of samples; ideal for inspecting fragile samples, or for avoiding contamination by handling.
Lynx EVO Cam II Inspection Systems
An advanced eyepiece-less stereo microscope for intricate tasks requiring stunning high-resolution 3D stereo viewing. Lynx EVO delivers outstanding optical performance with unrivaled ergonomics to power your productivity.
- 6x – 60x magnification (240x max.)
- Superior ergonomics improves accuracy and reduces errors
- Dynascope® stereo optics provide amazing 3D viewing
Lynx Evo Highlights
Lynx vs Lynx Evo Magnification Comparison
5.7:1 zoom ratio
0.7x lens = 4.9x – 28x
1.0x lens = 7x – 40x
1.5x lens = 10.5x – 60x
10:1 zoom ratio
0.45x lens = 2.7x – 27x
0.62x lens = 3.7x – 37x
1.0x lens = 6x – 60x
2.0x lens = 12x – 120x
0.7x = 130mm
1.0x = 85mm
1.5x = 47mm
0.45x = 176mm
0.62x = 128mm
1.0x = 75 mm
The Lynx has 2 different illuminators for 0.7X and 1.0X. The Lynx EVO uses the same illuminator for all lenses with an 8% larger disc gives you a larger field of view.