With Microban Antimicrobial Product Protection!
Part of the innovative MetroMax iQ™ Storage System , MetroMax Q™ is a longer life storage solution with conventional wire shelving. The product offers durable polymer mats that remove for easy cleaning and protect stored items from damage. Quick adjust shelves and MetroMax iQ™ accessories provides a very efficient use of storage space.
- Longer-life Performance: Durable, corrosion proof polymer mats protect the shelves from normal wear and tear. Robust epoxy coated steel frames and posts hold as much weight as Metro’s wire shelving. Weight capacity for evenly distributed loads:
- 800 lbs. per shelf for length of 24″ to 48″
- 600 lbs. per shelf for lengths of 54″ or longer
- 2,000 lbs. maximum per stationary unit
- Interchangeable: MetroMax Q™ and MetroMax i™ shelves, posts, and most accessories are compatible on the same unit. Use MetroMax Q shelves with MetroMax i polymer posts for increased corrosion protection. Use MetroMax i solid shelves when spill containment is required or as a bottom shelf to protect supplies from dirt or backsplashes from mops.
- Easier to Clean and Maintain: Polymer mats can be easily removed and cleaned in a sink or dish machine. Microban antimicrobial product protection is built into the high contact areas of the shelf including the mats, frames, and posts to protect the product from bacteria, mold, and fungus that cause odors and product degradation. Microban protection keeps the product “cleaner between cleanings”. Learn more about Microban in this YouTube video:
- Quick to Adjust: Patented corner release allows shelves to be unlocked without tools. Simply flip each corner release, relocate the wedge connectors on the post, and reposition the shelf. Quickly adjust shelves to reclaim wasted vertical space.
- Smooth Protective Surfaces: Smooth shelf mats protect packaged items from unwanted rips, tears, or damage.
- Open Grid and Solid Mat Options: MetroMax iQ is available with open grid mats as standard. Open grid shelves promote air circulation and light penetration. MetroMax i solid shelves can be used with MetroMax Q grid shelves on the same unit and are available in 18″ and 24″ depths. For 21″ deep MetroMax Q, solid mat overlays are available.
- Efficient, Organized Storage: Premium MetroMax iQ accessories efficiently organize, contain, and compartmentalize all space between shelves.
- Quick to Assemble: MetroMax iQ assembles in minutes, without tools. Shelves can be adjusted at 1″ increments along the post. Shelf wedges have a window to locate your desired position.