The all-new Metro AccessPoint™ Mobile Computing System has been designed from the ground up to provide an unmatched user experience to both caregivers and IT professionals. By optimizing technology and processes, the system streamlines workflow and makes facilities more efficient. With an array of new ergonomic features, a reconstructed platform, and next-generation power options, the workstation provides comfort and convenience for any clinician with unparalleled flexibility for long-term value.
- Fully Adjustable Display Mount: Raise, lower, tilt, swivel, or rotate the monitor to find the ideal viewing angle. A bifocal-friendly angle is available when needed. Monitor can also be lowered to provide enhanced visibility while traveling room to room.
- Electronic Lift: Optional electronic lift mechanism provides strain-free adjustment for a keyboard height range of 23″ – 48″.
- Integrated Footrest: Designed for maximum comfort and durability, the integrated footrest reduces fatigue and allows nurses to relax in a more ergonomic position throughout the day.
- Standard Keypad Controller: Easily power the computer on without IT involvement while providing access to battery level and task lighting.
- Ergonomic Push Handles: Contoured handles provide easy maneuverability.
- LED Task Lighting: Work surface and keyboard lights provide ample visibility when working in a patient room during night hours.
- Supports a wide variety of display options, including touch screens, all-in-one computers and monitors up to 20 lbs.
- Large, open work surface features Microban® antimicrobial protection.
- Ergonomic keyboard tray provides 10° of positive tilt, 20° of negative tilt, 180° of rotation, and 7″ of independent height adjustment.
- Robust column design provides a stable platform to support your workflow and accommodate a variety of accessories.
- Compact footprint and easy-roll casters provide maximum maneuverability in tight spaces and over thresholds.
The innovative design of the Metro AccessPoint™ makes it easier than ever for IT and bio-medical teams to integrate their own technology when time is of the essence.
Metro’s new universal tech tray design accommodates technology from HP, Dell, Lenovo and more while expanding to accept laptops up to 17″ for future upgrades. Also, the new tech tray features Wake-on-LAN/Wake-on-power capability, advanced wire management, and the ability to easily configure for AC or DC technology integration.
Industry Leading Uptime with Next Generation Power Options
With three different chemistry options, Metro AccessPoint™ has a power system to meet both your workflow and your budget. Metro’s advanced power system also provides easy access for maintenance, upgrades, and replacements. Batteries are independent from the electronics so future replacements or chemistry upgrades will consist of a “Battery Only” replacement.
Metro AccessPoint™ offers greater flexibility when it comes to your charging options. The new fanless charging mode reduces the circulation of dust, debris, and other harmful contaminants while quietly recharging your system in 3 hours. The fast-charging mode can replenish a depleted power supply in as little as 2 hours.
Purchase Your Own Metro AccessPoint™ Cart at Production Automation
Production Automation is a large distributor of a wide range of Metro products. AccessPoint™ carts are the latest offering of Metro we have added to our site. We are very excited to be able to offers these units as we believe they are innovative and a great fit for the ever important medical community. We are here Monday through Friday to answer questions, or help guide you through the selection process. Visit our website and view the AccessPoint™ products, or see ALL of the metro products we offer.