Quickly and easily setup and focus your stereo microscope.
- Turn on the illumination – adjust the light source so that it illuminates
- Set the diopter setting(s) to zero
- With the eyes about 0.5″ away from the eyepieces from the eyepieces, adjust the distance between the eyepieces (interpupillary distance) until you see a single image
- Adjust the illumination brightness to the desired levels
- Zoom up to the highest magnification
- Closing the right eye (or the same eyepiece as the diopter adjustment), adjust the focus until you get a sharp image
- Closing the left eye, adjust the eyepiece diopter until you obtain a sharp image (Make a note of your diopter setting for future convenience)
- Note: Diopter adjustment is performed on just one of the eyepieces
- Your stereo microscope is now correctly focused. Your sample will now be in focus throughout the zoom range
© Vision Engineering.