Handheld Digital Magnifier for Portable Inspection
Optimized for macro, magnified imaging (up to 14x), CamZ is an amazing handheld digital magnifier, providing ultimate convenience for a wide range of imaging tasks. With CamZ, you can magnify, inspect and capture images, where you want, when you want!
Suitable for production environments, CamZ provides high resolution magnification (up to 14x) and documentation.
- Ergonomically positioned buttons.
- Capture image. Magnification. Illumination.
- Dual LED illumination, optimized for macro image capture.
- Simple X, Y on-screen dimensioning, with cursor & grid functions.
- Stores up to 100 images.
It’s So Simple
With a high resolution color display, simple button operation and image capture/download capability, CamZ is ideal for roving inspectors, documenting faults, or for inspecting immobile subjects.
“I use CamZ for…”
- All sorts of roving inspection tasks.
- When I cannot move the subject, or it saves me from having to take the subject to QC.
- My first time error definition tasks.
- For mobile documentation of manufacturing or assembly faults.
- When I just need a quick, simple on-screen X,Y dimensioning.
“It’s so useful. I just love…”
- The large high resolution display – I can see every detail.
- How I can change magnifications at the touch of a button.
- 4x – 14x magnification provides all the options I need!
- The robust, high quality design.
- How the LED illumination is optimized for macro imaging.
- I don’t need to fiddle with any camera settings. Great!
- USB connectivity. Downloading images is so easy.
What would you use CamZ for?
Let us know in the comments what you think of CamZ if you’ve used one before, or tell us how you feel the CamZ would benefit your business or hobby.
CamZ Details & Technical Specs
- Hard plastic foam filled case
- Adjustable lanyard with safety clip
- Lens cleaning cloth
- USB cable
- Universal USB charger
- Display: 4.3″ diagonal (109mm) high resolution color display
- Magnification: 4x – 14x
- Far Focus: 4x, 5x, and 8x
- Near Focus: 7x, 9x, 14x
- Sensor Video: 30 frames per second
- Illumination: Dual LED illumination, optimized for macro imaging
- Dimension Grids: Simple, X, Y on-screen dimensioning, with cursor & grid functions
- Image Capture: 480 x 272 Bitmap format, with date stamp. 100 images stored, with any cursors/grids in use
- PC Connection: Micro USB connection for image download and charging
- Battery: Lithium ion, 5 hour continuous operation time
- Charge Time: 4 hours, via USB
- Supported OS: Windows 2K/ME/XP/Vista/7, Apple Mac OSx and Linux mass Storage Class Drivers
- Dimensions: 200mm x 80mm x 30mm
- Weight: 225 grams