Contaminated air is captured from the workplace surrounding the soldering station by the hood or hoods, and transferred to the FA-430 unit by rigid ducts, and a special replacement filter notification function notifies the operator then the filter needs to be replaced.
Inside the unit, two filters, comprising three stages of filtering, removing the contaminates from the air. The purified air is then returned to the area where the FA-430 is located.
The pre-filter removes the coarse particles, such as dust, thus extending the life of the main filter. The main filter provides the greatest amount of surface area within the volume of the filter case.
The standard filters contain an activated carbon element built into the filter. This filter is designed to last the life of the main filter.
- Powerful suction
- Quiet operation
- 3-airflow adjustment modes: High, Medium, Low
- Free standing ducts
- To maintain optimum filtering efficiency, special filter replacement indicators on the front panel notify you when it is time to replace the filters.
- Part Number: FA430-16
- Power Consumption: 120 W / 120 VAC
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Max. Airflow (w/ Single Duct): 4.1m³/min (145 cfm)
- Max. Airflow (w/ Two Ducts): 4.7m³/min (167 cfm)
- Vacuum Pressure: 1500 PA (0.44 in. Hg)
- Filtering Efficiency: >98% 0.3μm (Capable of 99.97% @ 0.3μm)
- Noise Level: 44-53 dB @ 1m
- Dimensions: 13″ x 14.4″ x 13.5″ (330mm x 366mm x 343mm)
- Weight: 16.5 lbs. (7.5 kgs)
- ESD Safe: Yes
- FA430-16 Fume Extraction Unit
- A1585 Pre-Filter
- A1586 Main Filter
- B3619 Port Cap
- Instruction Manual