The WX Series is an innovation that Weller owes in great part to their users. Many of its features grew from customer suggestions and ideas complied by their customer service and distribution partners, such as Production Automation.
The WX Series is deisgned for ease of use…from its uniquely responsive touchscreen to its exceptionally intuitive user interface. In fact, once you’ve used the WX Series there is a good chance you’ll never want to use anything else.
Behind the impressive design of the WX Series lies a powerful and easy-to-use one or two channel soldering system. A variety of connectivity options, intelligent soldering tools and a number of brand new features make the WX Series the ideal tool for today’s requirements when it comes to soldering work on LED backplanes, solar applications, and micro soldering joints.
With the WX Series, Weller has raised the bar for soldering performance once again.
Shop WX Series now by clicking the link or read on about the some of the benefits of Weller WX Series Stations.
Weller WX Benefits:
240 Watt Power Supply
- Very high capacity
- Quick heating-up time
- Ability to use of 200w tools
- WX2 Simultaneously powers two 120w tools
- Patented, capacitive touchscreen made of real glass
- Chemical resistant
- Temperature resistant
- Turn-and-click wheel with enter key and finger guide
- Six touch keys
- Menu navigation options include English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Mandarin Chinese
- Other languages available
- Text and graphic elements can be viewed from all angles
- Blue LED background lighting for improved legibility
- Standard digital connection
- Decoupled robot connection
- Manages fume extraction units, heating plates, programmable logic controller (PLC)
- Temperature, speed and status shown the WX display
- Positive tool recognition
- Digital data transfer
- Locking ring connection
- Separate pins 12v & 24v
- Fast, localized firmware updates, parameter configuration and logging capabilities via USB stick
- Pencil has built-in analog-to-digital converter and data memory read
- Re-calibrated pencil eliminates need to calibrate soldering station
- Spring system provides steady contact pressure
- Antistatic soft grip
- Tips can be changed without tools
- Automatic standby mode activated by a sensor in handle that detects when device is not in use
- No special stop-and-go rest required
- Blue ring status indicator light (WXP 120 only)
- Automatic standby mode sensor also controls all connected accessories such as fume extractors and heating plates
- Weller Soldering Specials (gotopac.wordpress.com)