A quick, comprehensive run through of Ergomat matting in a few minutes, time saved for you and money saved in the long run!
We want to take a couple of minutes of your time and give a brief summary of the Ergomat matting line.
You may have considered matting in the past, or may need some matting in the future – but to spend time searching for products and understanding what would be your best alternative is time consuming.
The Ergomat product line evolves constantly; and we would like to give you a condensed summary of why your choice should be Ergomat. Let us give you our Ergomat 101 Class, or simply visit our Ergomat category on Production Automation’s website: SHOP ERGOMAT
Why is ergonomic matting important?
Ergomats are designed to work with the human body to ease the tasks that the body performs. For a standing work station, these mats are of critical importance:
- Reduces and eliminates short-term fatigue and discomfort
- Prevents the accumulation of long-term negative effects of strain and stress injury
- Reduces employee absenteeism and sickness
What it means for the employer?
- Increased productivity and worker morale
- Decreases in sick leave, workers compensation claims and substandard production due to operator inattention caused by fatigue.
- Overall: Increased earnings!
There are so many mats on the market, why are Ergomats still the best anti-fatigue and ergonomic mat in the world.
Let’s list some of the reasons why:
- Ergomats are always beveled and will never curl, thus no tripping hazard
- Ergomat can make any shape, any size – always to suit your needs
- Nitrile and Hygiene mats are USDA certified; can be used in food and pharmaceutical industries, as well as in operating rooms, since they are closed cell products (non-porous) no contamination issues!Nitril and Hygiene mats can also be autoclaved (sponge-like mats should NOT be used in operating rooms, labs, and food processing plants)
- Ergomats are available in multiple colors to prevent cross contamination
- All Ergomat mats are Class 5 approved; some are even class 2
- Erogmats are also offered in ESD, conductive, and anti-static versions
Erogmat is different from other ergonomic floor matting competitors
Competitors have issues such as:
• Higher health and safety costs
• Sandwich mat foam layer compresses in high traffic areas
If used in a food processing plant and/or hospital:
- RISKS of contamination
- RISKS of tripping hazards
• Overlapping/taped mats
• Pieces that eventually don’t fit together and create tripping hazards (Usually after a few washes)
Use two different materials that will react in opposite ways to the weight being applied on the mat. This will cause the edges to curl up. The curled and chipped edges create dangerous tripping hazards.
• Various colors, closed cell (non-porous) mats for food processing plants
• Available in ESD versions
Being market leaders for more than 20 years, Ergomat is excited to continue improving their line of anti-fatigue and ergonomic matting. To view all of Ergomat’s choices visit Production Automation’s Ergomat selection here: SHOP ERGOMAT
You can always contact one of our knowledgeable sales staff by phone at 888-903-0333 or by email at [email protected] Production Automation prides itself on being a diverse supplier to many types of industrial and medical industries. We will help you find the right product at the right price!