Save space without sacrificing storage!
The benefits of using Metro’s Top Track High Density Storage:
- Maximized Storage Capacity: Top-Track can increase the storage capacity of a given area by 30% to 40%. Mobile units are used in between stationary units. Only one aisle, which can be opened up between any two units as needed, is required. The Top-Track Storage System utilizes far less aisle space and maximizes the usable storage area.
- Cost-Saving Performance: This efficient utilization of space addresses the storage needs of new or growing operations. In a new facility, less square footage would have to be dedicated to storage. In growing operations, Top-Track eliminate the need to expand the facility to handle increasing storage requirements, greatly reducing the costs associated with a growing business’s needs.
- Improved Organization and Inventory Control: Top-Track allows better organization of stored goods and permits improved inventory control with one-stop delivery and pick-up.
- Increased Productivity: With reduced square footage dedicated to storage, Top-Track maximizes the amount of productive “front of the house” space available, increasing daily revenues.
- Accessible: The overhead track system guides the mobile units and opens an access aisle between any two units, whenever it is needed. The open access promotes cleanliness and easy access for walking or for utility carts, simplifying the material handling task.
- Super Erecta/Super Adjustable : Super Erecta and Super Adjustable shelves are available in a variety of widths and lengths. Each system features ease of assembly, promotes air circulation, promotes light penetration and shelf level adjustability. Super Adjustable features shelf corners with a quick release lever. Shelves can be rapidly adjusted, without the use of tools, to meet changing storage needs. Shelves are available in Bright™, Chrome, MetroSeal3 with Microban® built-in protection and stainless steel.
To view all the products and to find how exactly what you need to purchase this system visit our website here:
We will briefly describe how Metro Top-Track High Density units are ordered.
- Two stationary end units are required, they include hardware to connect to the top-track.
- Choose your top track length, up to 21′ long.
- Select the number of intermediate units you desire.
- These units do not include shelving, they must be purchased separately, and can be found here: Metro Shelves.
Have questions or need assistance choosing and ordering a Metro Top-Track System? You can always contact Production Automation Monday through Friday at 888-903-0333, or by email anytime at [email protected]