Introducing Metro’s new SmartWall G3 System!
A unique storage and work station system for often underutilized space – empty walls. SmartWall G3 and its system of integrated wall tracks offer the flexibility to add wall shelving and wall mounted task stations where needed throughout a facility. The use of the system around and above sinks, work stables, and equipment will keep these areas cleaner and more organized. SmartWall G3 can become an integral part of everyday operating processes to improve efficiencies and ultimately the return on investment (ROI).
- Flexible, Robust Design: Wall tracks and uprights are designed to interface with wood studs, plywood, concrete, and other suitable wall structures.
- Configurations: Task Stations: Unique combinations of wall tracks, shelves, grids, and accessories.
- Adjustable Wall Shelving: Standard Metro Super Erecta wire and solid, MetroMax Q, and MetroMax i™ shelves can be used with the SmartWall G3 shelf supports.
- Easy to Adjust: Uprights and grid brackets can be easily repositioned along the track.Heavy gauge uprights adjust vertically every 1-1/2″ inches. Grids have a 3″ vertical and horizontal adjustment for accessories.
- Easy to Install: Simply attach the wall tracks to a proper mounting structure. The wall tracks provide a level mounting surface for uprights and grid brackets. Hang the uprights or grid brackets from the track. Configure the task station or wall shelving. Finally, secure the uprights or bottom grid brackets to the wall.
- Easy to Clean: Shelves, shelf supports, and grids can easily be removed for thorough cleaning of walls. Wall tracks and uprights can easily be wiped clean.
- Durable Finishes: Super Erecta Brite for dry environments; Metroseal 3 epoxy for wet or damp environments with built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus that cause odors and protect degradation.
You can find all of Metro’s SmartWall Products on our website, www.gotopac.com, or by following any of the links below: